WELCOME TO DVAC
Of Rhode Island
Do I Qualify for a Settlement?
BEEN IN ACCIDENT RECENTLY
NOT AT FAULT
VEHICLE REPAIRS ARE COMPLETED
VEHICLE MAKE IS 2014 OR NEWER
DAMAGE WAS GREATER THAN $1000
If You've answered YES to these , then we can help!
WHY CHOOSE DVAC?
✓ Licensed Adjuster (2013)
✓ Superior 5 Star Ratings (Google)
✓ Better Business Bureau AAA rating
✓ Court Certified Professional Witness
✓ CARFAX History & Market Valuation Reports included
✓ vAuto Report included
✓ Former Auto Dealer Owner/General Manager
✓ In business since 1998
✓ We walk with you every step of the way until claim is settled!
✓ Guaranteed Results
The DVAC Process
- Submit web inquiry
- Get in touch with us
Intake of Appraisal Credentials
- Repair records
- Accident Photos
- Restored Photos
Receive Diminished Value Appraisal
- DVAC returns same-day licensed appraisal
- Client FWDs appraisal to at fault insurance company
- Our next steps will be determined by their response
Tailored Customer Service
- DVAC advises client
Case specific council
- Involved with all clients from Start --> Finish
Potential Diminished Value Settlement Range
Cost of Repair Potential Settlement Range
> $2,000 $1,000-$2,000
> $5,000 $2,000-$5,000
> $10,000 $3,000-$8,000
> $15,000 $4,000-$10,000
> $20,000 $5,000-$15,000+
* It is not uncommon for a newer vehicle to have a DOV settlement equal to or sometimes greater than the total collision damage *
*Settlement range will vary based on production year*
*Settlement range will vary based on nature of damage*
We’ll work diligently on your behalf to generate a fair vehicle appraisal and help you recoup the value of your automobile
Get A Diminished Value / Total Loss Claim Consultation from one of our appraisers
Our Diminished Value Appraisers provide you with personalized up-to-date information regarding your diminished value claim. We will make sure you understand the procedure and what possible compensation is owed to you.
Your Personal Consultation will address the following:
– A comprehensive review of repair costs and estimates.
– An objective determination of whether your vehicle qualifies for diminished value or qualifies for a total loss settlement.
– An approximate range of compensation you may be paid for your loss.