WELCOME TO DVAC
Of North Carolina
Need an objective, certified third party appraisal report on your vehicle?
If your vehicle has been damaged in an accident and you are concerned about its true value, call DVAC at 877-879-0101 for a FREE consultation. Diminished value is money owed to you by the at-fault insurance company. Let us help!
Do I Qualify for a Settlement?
BEEN IN ACCIDENT RECENTLY
NOT AT FAULT
VEHICLE REPAIRS ARE COMPLETED
VEHICLE MAKE IS 2014 OR NEWER
DAMAGE WAS GREATER THAN $1000
If You've answered YES to these , then we can help!
WHY CHOOSE DVAC?
✓ Certified and Licensed
✓ Licensed Adjuster (2013)
✓ Superior 5 Star Ratings (Google)
✓ Better Business Bureau AAA rating
✓ Court Certified Professional Witness
✓ CARFAX History & Market Valuation Reports included
✓ vAuto Report included
✓ Former Auto Dealer Owner/General Manager
✓ In business since 1998
✓ We walk with you every step of the way until claim is settled!
✓ Guaranteed Results
The DVAC Process
- Submit web inquiry
- Get in touch with us
Intake of Appraisal Credentials
- Repair records
- Accident Photos
- Restored Photos
Receive Diminished Value Appraisal
- DVAC returns same-day licensed appraisal
- Client FWDs appraisal to at fault insurance company
- Our next steps will be determined by their response
Tailored Customer Service
- DVAC advises client
Case specific council
- Involved with all clients from Start --> Finish
We’ll work diligently on your behalf to generate a fair vehicle appraisal and help you recoup the value of your automobile
Get A Diminished Value / Total Loss Claim Consultation from one of our appraisers
Our Diminished Value Appraisers provide you with personalized up-to-date information regarding your diminished value claim. We will make sure you understand the procedure and what possible compensation is owed to you.
Your Personal Consultation will address the following:
– A comprehensive review of repair costs and estimates.
– An objective determination of whether your vehicle qualifies for diminished value or qualifies for a total loss settlement.
– An approximate range of compensation you may be paid for your loss.